Additional details related to the collection or processing of personal data may be requested at any time to the owner.
Who is the owner?
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 322 West 52nd St. New York, NY 10101
What information do we collect?
The types of personal data obtained by this website/application, by itself or through third parties, include first name, last name, phone number, company name, email address, cookies, and usage data.
The types of non-personal-data obtained by this website/application, by itself or through third parties include; product specifications, 3d models, floorplans, images, digital swatches, and any information related to the development of a project that will make possible the provision of our services.
This website/application or any third-party services collect files for the correct operation of logs and maintenance of our systems; therefore, we will record any interaction with the website/application (e.g. IP Address).
The user can freely provide personal data or non-personal data, or, in the case of usage data, automatically collect data when using this website/application.
All data requested by this website/application is mandatory unless specified otherwise, and failure to provide this data may make it impossible for this website/application to provide its services.
For situations where this website/application determines that some information is not mandatory, users are free not to communicate such data without any repercussions.
Users who are unsure as to which personal data is required are welcome to contact the owner.
Users are responsible for any personal data or non-personal data collected, published or distributed by third parties through this website/application and agree that they have the consent of the third party to provide the owner with the personal data.
What is the minimum age requirement?
Access to the website/application and its services, products and contents are expressly forbidden to any persons under the age of thirteen (13), and if any personal data or non-personal data is collected, used or disclosed by the website/application on persons under the mentioned age, it is not done intentionally.
How do we use the data collected?
The owner takes the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or unauthorized destruction of the personal data and non-personal data.
Data processing is conducted using the software provided by computers and backed by information technology systems, always following organizational procedures.
In addition to the owner, the personal data and non-personal data may be viewed by members involved in the provision of our services or correct operation of our website/application, including administration, legal, sales, marketing, IT, and project managers. In addition, personal data might be processed by third parties that might be involved in the data treatment including technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT firms, and communications agencies.
The owner can demand the updated list of these parties at any time.
The personal data and non-personal data is collected to enable the owner to provide its services, as well as for the following purposes:
- Contacting the user for any purpose
- Viewing data from external websites/applications
- Hosting and services from the server.
For the following services and purposes, personal data is collected:
- Contacting the user for any purpose: By filling in the contact form or sending information through the available links in this website or application, the user authorizes this website/application to use personal data and non-personal data to reply to any request, including a requests for information, requests for quotation, development of a project, or any other request related to the correct provision of our services. The data collected in this section is personal data and non-personal data.
- Analytics: The services contained in this section enable the owner to monitor and analyze web traffic and can be used to keep track of user behavior. The data collected in this section is personal data.
- Viewing data from external websites/application: This type of service allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this website and interact with them. This type of service might still collect web traffic data for the pages where the service is installed, even when users do not use it. The data collected in this section is personal data.
- Platform services and hosting. The services contained in this section enable the owner to collaborate with the hosting providers, content management systems or any other third party related to the web hosting services required for the operation of the website/application, and may use personal data or non-personal data to be stored, contextualized, personalized and analyzed for functioning purposes or statistics purposes. The data collected in this section is personal data and non-personal data.
The non-personal-data obtained is treated as being more sensitive data.
What are your user´s rights?
Users have the right to exercise certain rights related to the data processed by the owner, including the following:
- Revocation of consent. Users have the right to revoke at any time the consent to the processing of their personal data and non-personal data.
- Oppose for data processing. Users are allowed to oppose to their data processing if the processing takes place on a legal basis other than consent. More details can be found in the section below.
- Access their data. Users have the right to learn whether the owner is processing their data, seek clarification on certain aspects of the processing, and obtain a copy of the data being processed.
- Verify and update their data. Users are entitled to check their data integrity and demand to be changed or updated.
- Limit the processing of their data. Users have the right to limit the processing of their data under certain circumstances. Consequently, for any reason other than storing it, the owner will not process their data.
- Submit a complaint. Users are entitled to bring a claim to their competent authority for data protection.
- Receive their data structured and readable. Users have the right to receive their data in a standardized, widely used and machine-readable format and to have it transferred to another controller without impediments if technically feasible.
- Delete or remove their personal data. Under certain conditions, users have the right to ask the Owner the erasure of their personal data from the records.
What is our data processing legal basis?
The owner can process personal data and non-personal data related to the users if any of the following elements apply.
- Users give us the content to process their personal data by filling a form or sending non-personal data through the available links present in the website/application.
- Under some legislations, the owner may be allowed to process personal data until the user objects to such processing (“opt-out”), without having to rely on consent or any other of the following legal bases. This does not apply under the European data protection law.
- The provision of personal data and non-personal data is necessary for the fulfillment of a pre-contractual obligation or a user agreement.
- Processing is necessary in order to comply with an owner’s legal obligation.
- The processing relates to a task performed in the public interest or in the exercise of the owner’s official authority.
- Processing is required for the legitimate interests of the owner or a third party.
- For non-personal data, we are committed to respecting your professional or intellectual property shared with us and will only use it to assist you with your goals. Your copyrights will remain yours. In some cases, we can sign a non-disclosure agreement to protect the integrity of non-personal data.
In any case, the owner will clarify the specific legal basis relevant to the processing.
Where do we process the data?
The data is processed in any administrative office of the owner and in any other place where the parties involved are situated in the processing.
Data transfers can include transferring the data of the user to a country other than their own, depending on the location of the user. Users can check the section containing details about the processing of personal data to find out more about the place of processing of such transferred data.
Users are also entitled to learn about the legal basis for data transfers to a country outside the European Union or to any international organization regulated by public international law or founded by two or more countries, such as the UN, and about the owner’s security measures to protect their data.
What are our data storage policies and retention time?
The owner takes the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or unauthorized destruction of the personal data and non-personal data.
Although the owner takes the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or unauthorized destruction of the personal data and non-personal data, we are not liable for any loss of personal data or non-personal data. In addition, we are not obliged to backup any user personal data or non-personal data. It is fully and solely the user’s responsibility to ensure he has obtained and made backups of the final products that resulted from the provision of our services.
Personal data and non-personal data shall be processed and stored for as long as the reason for which they were collected is necessary.
What about the right to object to data processing?
In case the personal data is being processed for a public interest, in the exercise of an official authority conferred to the owner or for legitimate interests pursued by the owner, users may object to such processing by providing a reason for justifying the objection related to their particular circumstances.
Nevertheless, users must be mindful that if their personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, they may object to such processing at any time without offering any excuse.
How do you execute these rights?
Such demands can be exercised free of charge, and the owner must answer them as soon as possible and within one month.
What is our “Do Not Track” policy?
This website/application does not accept “Do Not Track” requests.
To determine if any of the third-party services accept “Do Not Track” requests, please read their privacy policies.
The personal data of the users may be used in court by the owner for legal purposes or in the stages leading to possible legal action resulting from improper use of this website or application and related services. The user declares to be aware that, upon request of public authorities, the owner may be required to reveal personal data.
This privacy statement has been prepared based on provisions of multiple legislations, including Art. 13/14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation).
- Cookies: Cookies are small text files created by a website that is stored in the user’s device temporarily for that session only or permanently on the hard disk (persistent cookie). Cookies provide a way for the website to recognize you and keep track of your preferences.
- Owner: The owner is the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other person which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data, including the security measures concerning the operation and use of this website/application.
- Data subject: The data subject is the natural person to whom the personal data refers.
- European Union (EU): All references made within this document to the European Union include all current member states to the European Union and the European Economic Area, unless specified otherwise.
- Personal Data: The personal data is the information that allows for the identification of a natural person.
- Non–personal data: Non-personal data is any information required for Servex to provide its services in full extend. This data includes any project files or information shared by the user for any type of request.
- Service: Any of the services provided by Servex evidenced on this Servex website or application.
- Usage Data: The usage data is the information collected automatically through this website/application, or by third-party services associated with this website or application. The usage data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers utilized by the users that use this website or downloads the application, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method utilized to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server’s answer (successful outcome, error, etc.), the country of origin, the features of the browser and the operating system utilized by the User, the various time details per visit (e.g., the time spent on each page within the website or application) and the details about the path followed within the website or application. Usage data also includes other parameters about the device operating system and the User’s IT environment.
- User: The user is the individual using this website or application which, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the data subject.
- Website/Application: The means by which the personal data of the user is collected and processed. In this case it might be Servex website or application.